~Stupid~

By cuteJason - 5:35 PM

When you feelyou are stupid?
why you think you are stupid?
why stupid is available in this world?
Actually,
who is stupid?
A man that you dislike?
A man you angry with?
A man that you loved?
A man that change your life?
or yourself that have done something wrong?
something people dislike?
I'll say I'm stupid.
because I continue living in this world.(those people who dislike me will say I'm stupid)
because I unable to do well in my studies.(parents and teachers will say I'm stupid)
because I don't know how to do this do that.(friends will say I'm stupid)
because I think I want to commit suicide.(I will say myself stupid because do those silly things)

So,why people stupid?
who stupid?
Should a stupid said to everybody is unable to do things?
At last,are you a stupid?
Think about it before you say people is stupid or yourself is stupid.

~Sorry for saying anything wrong~
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments