~Choosing~

By cuteJason - 12:03 PM

Choosing...
I hate to choose things...
why leh???
me also don't know...
I now really know about the feeling of the narrator in the poem"The Road Not Taken"...
The feeling of sour and sweet...
Both of then are your favourite...
And you can only choose one of them...
The another one will be taken by the others...
As I like both of them...
Both of them have their good and their bad...
If I choose the right one,I will be happy...
But if I choose the wrong one???
I can't return back at that time...
If can,I want both of them...
But what can I do???
I can only choose one...
I really scare I will make the wrong choice...
because I'm coward and not dare to choose???
No...definitely not...
I just don't want...
don't want...
don't want...
Aiya...you will not understanding my feeling except you have experience it...
can somebody show me the right way???
please???
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments