~Think wisely before you do it~

By cuteJason - 5:30 PM

o...that is my word i always say to my form 2 junior...hahaha...my History and Moral paper just finished this morning...makes my hand now is very pain...I write too many in the Moral essay...never mind...all already past...tomorrow got Additional Mathematics exam...I will try my best to score A1...Yeah...hahaha...Maybe cannot go to the trip of Genting already...because it is too costly...see first lah...maybe i will change my mind...if cannot go,I will go after SPM...that's more challenge...Holiday is coming nearer and nearer...I become happier and happier...but i will quite scare...SPM is around the corner already...I will going to say goodbye to my secondary school already...T.T...hope SAHC will success forever...Bye...need to go already...see you all next time...~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments