~The Stupid Question~

By cuteJason - 5:56 PM

WalauA...the Addition Mathematics paper2 Question is terrible...many don't how to do...some of them is just boom like that only('boom' is not English...children should not officially use in this sentences...)...Hope some of the question that I know will help me to score more...Tomorrow got Mathematics paper1 and Account paper1...This Wednesday got Chemistry paper...Don't know me able to read complete or not...haiz...T.T...Yor...I want to kill him loh...he make me cannot concentrate on my studies loh...that stupid guy will going to killed by me after the exam is complete...WalauA...always disturbing me...me also don't know why he always disturbing me...can somebody tell me???Need to go tuition already...bye...~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments