~Terrible,Horrible,Vegetable and Cucumber~

By cuteJason - 1:33 PM

Hai...Everybody...How are you all???Good???Me still alive here...hahaha...that day because of the stupid virus,my computer is attacked by the stupid virus...and make me cannot online for a few week...T.T...terrible...I want to change to Vista very soon...Sorry har...Chin beng...I will bring the box for you after I install...Now,our school is having mid-year exam...just complete Malay,English and History paper1...terrible...the exam coming will make me more dizzy...haiz...but never mind...after the exam...Hoorray...it's holiday...me can go to camp and maybe travel to Genting Highland as told by Chee Wah to ask me to organize...but Seng Chiew will handle this...hahaha...oh yes,my friend open a blog...you will know him when you go to this address...


ok...It's time to read...read and read...bye see you all later...~Be Happy Forever~

Oh ya...Peng pink...This is for you...a good picture...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments