Woots!!!!

By cuteJason - 6:31 PM

I'm back...
To this blog and also my hometown, Alor Star...
Well~Not much changes...
Ok~Wanna discuss about something...

Firstly, every time when I'm seriously wanna ask you for a out or something...
A lot of nonsense things were coming out from you~Questionsssssssss....
Will you know those questions may cause extremely annoying and may cause cancelling of the event~
Want to ask you out but you comment too much...Too over...Cause people doesn't feel wanna ask you out next time...So please think of self attitude before sentence we're guilty...

"朋友之间是在于信任...."-This is mine....
平等? haiya...If this world got equality, no need got so many discrimination problem already....
(Hohohohoho...if you say everybody )
真诚? haiya....You can say everything that you told me is real and 100% correct? I don't know...
Self know~
I threaten you? Whatever you like to think about me is ok....Image doesn't deal much effect to me....But please care about your attitude...An attitude decides a person's image...
Not me giving up the friends' relationship...Is you don't trust us...Think of it~

Woots...I'm a guy that will tell you directly...Too straight? lol~ hahaha~never mind...I know many doesn't like this but who cares...I do like it very much~hahahaha.....

Tomorrow going to watch Harry Potter 7 The Deathly Hallow Part 2 and Singing~
Hope will have a nice day~Awaiting~



~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments