Nice Day Nice Delicacies

By cuteJason - 7:32 PM

Few weeks ago, My classmates asked me to join them for movie session in Ipoh...
Transformer 3-Dark of the Moon...I've quite interested on it since last movie introduction...
I think it will be a nice one...I've said yes without hesitate...
My friend, Wai Kean fetch me, Ricky, Tze Pheng, and Yee Khoon to Jusco Ipoh for the movie watching~
After purchasing the ticket there, we just walk around as the movie not yet start and still got long time to go...Walking around the shopping mall and the shops...A lot of them are doing promotion and discounts are all around....Sounds nice but I don't have the mood for shopping...I've kept it for the movie^^

When the time almost reached, it's a sure for some snack inside the cinema...haha~
Popcorn and Mineral water shall satisfy me^^...Then we met Mei Yen, Hit Fatt and the sweet couple outside the entrance and we go in together...

Overall the movie was not bad...It was extremely bored at beginning...However, after a while, I start to like it when Bumblebee they attacked...LOL...The war started and all the robots was fighting here and there...And I just wondering why do robots got blood? hahaha...maybe was their oil or what....XD

After we finished the movie, we planned to go for lunch...haha...Opposite of the Shopping mall got a row of buildings....A lot of shops and restaurant was inside and i loved the designs very much...A very high class place with a nice view...We reached Wong Kok Char Chan Teng and we started to flash over their menus...Woah...Lots of choices make me don't know which to choose...Hahahaha...Well, the food was quite delicious but the price was quite ahem too...XD...
After that we all went back to the boring dead town, Kampar...

I've share out some of the delicacies available...And the link of the restaurant...They got many branches around and you all can go to try...Not bad^^....


http://www.wongkokcharchanteng.com/

Have a nice day...
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments