The Smile of the Tears

By cuteJason - 1:21 AM

Still got a few more hours...
I have to leave my hometown....
It was quite a sad one...
Just gather for only a few days...
It's kinda not enough for me....
I miss my papa...
I miss my mom...
I miss my sis...
I miss my old friends and junior....
I miss my hometown that i have been with so many years since i was in my baby suits....
I worry my papa's sickness will come back for him again....
I worry my mom's healthy that always on the warning these few months....
I worry my sister's results...
I worry my friends....
I told my mom that all I have prepared....
Just I can't prepared my feelings....
My mom told me that students are always like that...
That time I quite down...
Very down...
Don't why...
Why we can just get together in more time...
Why does the God want to do this to me....
Is this a challenge for me??
To test my toughness??
To test my willingness??
Or to test me whether I will cry for it or not??
Well...I really don't know....
Just now went to have dinner with my family...
Sighs...I really hope the time will stop forever...
I just want the time with them...
T.T
I saw my juniors pictures just now...
So naive....
So pure...
Their friendship making me jealous and envy...
As a senior...
I was very happy with their results and their attitude nowadays....
I was scared before because they are still not yet know much about this world....
Now....
They are mature....
They know their roads...
They know their ways...
What we can do???
Just pray that all will be fine and safety...
Junior....I was proud of you all....
Just....
Just....
Appreciate the friendship between you all...
It will be a great memories for you all till ages...
For me....
It was quite a tortured one....
I miss the time I have with my friends(Your other seniors that same batch with me)...
We are all around the country....
Not again in the same class.....
Not again in the same school....
Not again in the same topics....
So...
Appreciate now....
For all my old friends....
Thanks for giving me a great time for my semester break....
It was a great for me....
Although it is not enough and making me not satisfied....
I was happy to see you all....
I was very happy to see you all...
I miss you all now....
Departure time is crawling slowly towards me....
I think this will be my last post in Alor Star...
For those gathering pictures....
Please go to my facebook profile to get it....
I was quite not a mood to upload those pictures....
If you don't have a facebook account....
Go apply one lorh....
Easy nia....
Sighs....
Crying....
Sob-sobs....
Emoing....
Sadness fill my blood again....
What to do....
Those form 6s one....
Later you all will also feel these....
Just prepare for it....
Well....
Quite a late one....
I think i should type-off....
I will continue my post when I've back to Kampar....
Thanks for making my holidays happy....
Reviving Jason to a happy one....
Now it's time to turn it off....
It's time to go into study and emo mood already....
I love you all...
I will miss you all....
With the smile of tears....

~Be Happy Forever~
~Be Missing you all Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments