Hurt~~~

By cuteJason - 9:01 PM

"I got to go to do some JPA test..."
"JPA so easy to get nia..."
"I already got this scholarship liao..."
"I already got that scholarship liao"
"A-level tiak-tiak nia...."
"University/College's life so wonderful..."
"I really want go overseas using government money..."


Those sentences really hurt me...
really really hurt...
They would say like that because they have forget what results I get last time...
I know I am stupid marh....
I know I am stubborn marh...
I know I am useless marh...
I can't get good results....
and you all get great results until you all thought i am also one of them....
But....
The reality was unable to be changed...
I did not get GOOD results...
Ok?
I know you all would be happy about what you all have got...
I would also be happy for you all because I have you all as my friends....
But...
I...
I...
really hurt one you know?
I won't tell who says those words...
Hopefully he/she will knew it...
The results have make me down and I cry for the whole evening for it already...
And I promise myself to be strong and would success one day...
But those sentences really make me down...
Haiz...
All my fault larh...
I didn't get good results and I get the retribution...
"A bomb will explode in any time..."
Hmmmm....
Hopefully I won't explode....
==llllll....
Just small jokes...
Friends...
I would be happy for you all...^^
You all will be my proud...
This post did hurt a lot of people also...
Sorry for that because I can only relief by expressing myself in this post....
Sorry...
I'm really sorry...

Thanks Chee Sian for the word "retribution"....
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments