60 Earth Hour...Yeah

By cuteJason - 1:00 AM

~60 Earth Hours...Gambateh...Love you...^^

~It's me under the lighted candle....

I got a wonderful 60 Earth Hour night just now...
Before 8.30pm...
I ready with all those candles and lighter...
Haha...
Viewing them on the 8TV start countdown...
Me sure won't let go off this...
Yeah...8.30pm...
I switched off the light and lighted up the candles...
Wow...
My house was great....
I chat with my mom and sister...
I got a bit angry with my neighbours that doesn't switch off the light...
They even turn the sound of TV louder...
Grrrr.....
Don't care them already...
I go take picture with my candles...
I lighted 6 candles....
But unfortunately they only burned until half then it is 9.30pm already...
Yer...
So fast...
Me not have time enough with it kot...
Haiz...
Next year I must support 60 Earth Hour again...
I was happy to do that...
Yeah...60 Earth Hour.....I love you...^^...

~Happy day

~My cute candle

~At my dining table

I take the vote...
I will always support 60 Earth Hour....Yeah...=)
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments