~Licence,Licence,Licence~

By cuteJason - 11:53 AM

Yesterday(4th of December)I go to have the undang-undang course...I wake up at 7am...I reach there at 7.50 because my house near there...The name of the driving company is IMSD...(Ilmu Baru Sdn.Bhd.)...terrible...the agent come late...make me go in quite late...but however,saw my friends there...Faiz,Bazli,Harith and even that Jonathan...Hahaha...the first who give us the course is Encik Zainol...Thankful he can play jokes...If not,I'll die because of boring...He give all of us a test that test about the numbers...WOW...I do until blur blur...but i can finish fast lah...many of us get 23/23...quite ok...we rest at 11.30am...and rest again at 1.15pm...the next who give the course is Puan Zaridah...tudio...she is cham than Encik Zainol...she say then laugh herself suddenly...SS...Syiok sendiri...WalauA...nobody laugh...hahaha...whatever lah...she teaches us quite fast lah...all of us finished at 4pm...o...habis one day...need to wait for a few days to go for the test...hopefully I can past easily...Yeah...^^...



The IBSB...hahaha...

Ok lah...write again next time...bye...
~Be happy forever...~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments