~Down~

By cuteJason - 9:18 PM

Sienz...
my mood now is terrible...
because just coming from Penang...
done a camp....
I gain a lot of memories...
However...I already can't feel the feeling like last year....
I unable to cry out...
Me also don't know why...
Just like my senior,panda said....
"We are unable to find back the feeling that we have done before..."
Ya...I sure can't find back the feeling again...
The camp this time really make me learn a lot....
I have travel at the place around the Komtar...
We have visited a lot of beautiful places...
That makes me feel dizzy...
because the road there is one way road...
if we want to return to the place before,we need to travel around and around to return to the original place...
I was quite attracted to the road sign there because it was quite different with the road sign in Alor Star....
Actually I got bring back some picture...
but unfortunately,my camera usb cable has lost at the camp....
Me unable to do anything...
I have to buy a card reader to replace to usb cable...
Wait lah....I will show you all the pictures....
hahahahaha...........
Boring+Boring+Boring+Boring+Boring+Boring+Boring+Boring=terrible BORING!!!!!!!
Where is all my friends???
Gone already???
Go where liao....
many didn't reply my messages....
terrible.....T.T...
I waiting you all de reply....
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments