What @ Surprise~

By cuteJason - 8:52 PM



Just now evening was a hot one...
I received my mom's call...
Chatting about next week will I be going back to hometown as my aunts will organize a birthday party for my grandpa...
I will try and see was my reply to my mom...
Woots...
She suddenly asked me to find a girlfriend...
Shocked me and make me stunned for a few seconds...
LOL...

I laugh at what she asked me...
"That was sure a joke.", I replied her...
I wasn't know what cause she to tell me that but she keep asking me to find one during the call...
I just told her that see first larh...
I wasn't prepared for that...
Gosh...I'm just 19 years old...>
I will try and see who will be girlfriend...
Actually the target was there already...
But I wasn't have the guts to tell her...
LOL...As I told everybody that I will not falling in love with her as people who loved her was low taste...
Woots...Now I'm the one who are low taste...hahaXD...
What a stupid person am I right?
I will try and catch the time to tell her if I dare...
Once opportunity passed maybe hard to catch it back...
Kekekeke...
Mom...don't worry larh...You will drink that 媳妇茶 one day soon...^^...
(Sorry that I wasn't know how to translate that 3 words...)
Well...Good Luck to me through...Add Oil...Add Oil....

Be Happy Forever...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments