Just lalala~

By cuteJason - 2:00 AM

It was kinda great time all along...
Busy with assignments, books, tutorials, SWC, guitar, online and gaming...
Seems nice, right?
Well, at least i can prevent myself from being bored...
Although there are only 3 subjects in this semester...
I still can't cope with the Human Resources subject...
Keep on repeating the same lectures and tutorial makes me feel sick...
Sometimes my friends will say this...
"That lecturer/tutor again? sure have to boring again..."
Haha...well....What to do...
This is a short semester...

I'm also busy with Student Welfare Committee (SWC) stuff...
About the preparation for the coming Orientation Week...
About the recruitment of Orientation Assistants and Group Facilitators...
Interview for Orientation Assistants and Group Facilitators...
And lots more...
Although these was tired...
I had learnt a lot and I have more new friends...^^V

Quite miss my mom, dad and sister...
And too my old friends...
Do not know what they are doing...
Finding times to return to hometown and visit them...
But the pack time really makes me do not know what to do...
Sighs...
What I can do is wait...
Wait till the time I free...

Yeah...2012 is coming soon...
I believe that...
Haha...
All of us have to die together...
Without any worries...
Without any problems...
So good...Xd
Human's behaviors that makes the Earth sad and angry will get revenge by the Earth ...
So...
Kindly support Earth Hour day in this 27th March 2010, 8.30pm...
XD


Oh yea...
SPM results were release a few days before...
For my juniors who have flying colors...
Congratulations and try to get scholarship as fast as possible...
For those who does not obtain good results...
What can I say is...
"Come on, man...
Your road just starts now...
Keep on going with hardworking and concentration...
You will success one day..."
Add oil~XD

Ok lu~
Actually me also do not know what to say...Xd
Hehe...Have a nice day^^V

I'm back in Alor Star this 12th March till 14th March...You can see this if you are a clever one...
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments