Only One....

By cuteJason - 1:05 AM

Yo....wassup everybody....
Still good there???
I hope so....
Got miss me???
I miss you all so much....
Haha....
Quite busy with my stuff and lazy to blog....
Haha...
What a shame....
Well....
Just a sudden to write this post....
I still got 9am class tomorrow...
Hahaha.....

I have went back to my hometown last week....
Seems a secret that not much people know about this....
I bought the Seri Maju bus ticket that will departure at 6pm....
Me and my cousins went to the Medan Gopeng to wait for the bus at 5pm....
What a frustrated one....
The bus was late for half hour....
OMG....
This caused me to inhaled a lot of Carbon Monoxide and other toxic gases....
I feel breathing difficulties and dizzy in the bus....
><
I arrived Shahab Perdana,Alor Star at 10.30pm....
I called my mom to fetch me there....
What a surprise....
I saw Chia Soon's father,mother and his siblings sitting on the benches....
His mother told me that Chia Soon will be coming home that time....
Wow....
Coming back also not informing me....
^^V
Without hesitate....
I called Chia Soon....
Quite noisy from his phone....
But we chat happily....
He seems doesn't want to end our conversation when I say I wanna hang down my phone....
He makes me felt that he was quite lonely there....
Yin was not coming back with him....
He told me that he was going to have his final exam on the week....
That time was just study week...
To avoid being interrupted...
He came back to revise his subjects....
He asked me to keep secret that he don't want others to go find him....
After I hang down my phone....
I sms him to invite him to go my secret gathering the next day....
He seems to be quite wanna come but unable...
See first was his reply to me....
My father and sister came over to fetch me....
We go to Simpang Kuala to have supper....
That was quite memorable that I haven't eat any dinner that day and the great smells of Alor Star food really makes me starving....^^V
That day was a tired day....
When i reached home....
I slept over my comfortable bed...

The next day....
My mom prepare the rice dumpling for me....
So touched....
I open my laptop and finished my coursework....
Downloading Naruto as my entertainment was for sure....
The excited part is coming soon...
I really can't wait for it....^^V
After having my lunch...
I prepared myself for the secret gathering....

I drove my cute car to San Gai Restaurant with my cute laptop....
Not so smooth because I have no driving since a month ago...
I have invited Chin Beng,Shian Chin,Peng Pink and Zijing to have the gathering....
Chia Soon as the special guest....XD
However Chia Soon was unable to make it....
What a sad one because that was quite a time I haven't seen him....
Missing him now....^^V
We chit chat,Online,sharing opinions and laugh together....
That reminds me the time we have been together for the years past by....
Very touched that they free out their busy time to accompany me as their final exam was around the corner....
We took pictures before we went home....
I love you all...

Well....
After went home....
My aunt came visit to my house....
Well...
I asked her to teach me to use the Adobe Photoshop CS4....
Quite tough but I learn some from her...^^V

After a good bed....
I wake up sadly....
The time to be with my family seems to be so short and not enough....
'What to do...Students were always like that de larh'my mom told me....
Sighs....
So sad....

The pointer is pointing near to 3pm....
I went to my car sadly....
My mom will send me to the bus station...
I meet my cousins there again....
We went back to continue our studies....
Soon I will be back for my semester holiday....
I will give you all the surprise....
I won't tell anybody that when I'll be back...
Haha....

Sighs....
Life....
Speechless.....

It's time to bed....
Oyasimitnasai....[^0^]/
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments