~Argh...argh~

By cuteJason - 5:06 PM

SPM....SPM...coming liao...terrible...why come so fast...???
When I was small,I always asked myself...
"Why the SPM still so long...read until want die liao loh..."
Now I will ask back myself...
"Why SPM so fast,I still don't want SPM to come..."
Haiz...what to do???
I'm not in Neverland and not peter pan...me cannot be young forever...T.T...
Just now the Taylor University College counselor come to our school to give some briefing...
Although not so many people go...we get many our 'future road' knowledge from her...
Quite interesting...and maybe will consider there...
but she said that intake at January will benefits us...
This will make us a little problem...
because I have planned many program for next year...
I want to have driving lincence,working part-time,camping,travelling.....
maybe will have to give up some of them....
To continue my future road...maybe...T.T...
I really got problem in choosing any course...terrible...who can help me...Aargh............T.T...
SPM.........here I come............
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments