~Sorry~

By cuteJason - 2:55 PM

Sometimes I felt very sorry to him...Don't know why...Maybe he didn't feel happy that day...Maybe he is not feeling well...But I still think I'm too playful that make him angry...very seldom to see him angry like that...Really...He really make me stood for a while...unable to talk and very hurt that time while he scolded me like that...that is more hurt than being grumble by those people...I know you hate me very much...but I have already say sorry to you...what do you still want me to do?want me to die and don't want to see me again?you want me to do all of that then you can just satisfied?I really didn't meant to hurt you that day...that day you make me angry,then I forgive you already...This time I make you angry,then can't you forgive me?If you don't want to forgive me,it's okay...I can take it...I am waiting for your forgiveness...Sorry...I'm really,really,really sorry...can forgive me?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments