~Boring...Really Boring....~

By cuteJason - 7:22 PM

Don't know why...after coming back from the camp....i always miss them...i can't wait for the camp at the end of the year...me really,really miss them...T.T...me wish to be with them forever...but,this can only be real in my dream...just now really...me have make a dream...of many of my school reporter friends...Jun Hong,Li Ping,Wei Kian,Jing Jue them...haiz...me really really miss them...after the school opened,my heart like still didn't wake up from all those dream...haiz...SPM is coming...this feeling will make me suffer...no use...have to put aside the feeling...try to do other things to forget those memories...but...T.T...oh my godness...can somebody help me...???

Never mind...i will try to concentrate on my studies already...sorry my friends...see you all again in the reunion day and the end year camp...the memory we gain together I have to put them in a bottle...me will open it after SPM...hope you all will forgive me...sorry...Goodbye my friends...T.T...

all right...I write until here...hope everyone will be smile always...Bye...~Be happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments